This is my first finished figure. I've used the Army Painter technique by brushing it lightly over the surface of the model. The photo was taken when he was drying still and still needs to be matte varnished and based. The project's been coming along quite slowly at the minute as i've had an awful lot of work to do but next week I should be able to really crack on with the rest of the unit (shown below) and get them finished and make a start on the workers!
I used a mixture of Vallejo and Foundry paints for this guy.
Vallejo: For the uniform I used US Field Drab (70873), for what i'd call the 'socks' I used German Camo Beige (70821) and for the webbing I used Iraquian Sand (70819).
Foundry: Flesh was Flesh (Light 5C), buttons and other shiny things were Burning Gold (44B), the gun and bayonet holder were Spearshaft (13B) and highlights on the black were Arctic Grey (33A).
The strength of Army Painter I used was 'Strong Tone'.